1. Introduction to Career Opportunities in Computers and Information Technology Learn about careers in computers and information technology that are possible after only two years of schooling.
2. Career Opportunities in Computers and Information Technology: Webmaster Webmasters follow and maintain web sites, working with programs and processes. Webmasters must be good writers and communicators, and must be self-motivated.
3. Career Opportunities in Computers and Information Technology: Multimedia Specialist Multimedia specialists must be good communicators and have the ability to learn from criticism. They must be good designers and be creative. It is advantageous to know how to use Photoshop®.
4. Career Opportunities in Computers and Information Technology: Computer-Aided Drafter/Designer (CAD) Architects use AutoCAD, an industry leader in 3D CAD design, drafting, modeling, architectural drawing, and engineering software and Photoshop®. Listening skills are important for designers and architects.
5. Careers in Information Technology: Network/Systems Administrator IT is a field devoted to getting information where it needs to go, and safeguarding the information against unauthorized use. This segment features a network/systems administrator.
6. Careers in Information Technology: Computer Repair Technician Computer repair technicians learn from hands-on experiences. Techs must have the ability to calm agitated clients, have good people skills, and have good memories. With technology evolving, techs must stay teachable and open-minded.