1. Students will gain a general understanding of credit.
2. 'Credit' will be defined and students will learn about credit cards, credit card applications, and legal points that pertain to credit cards.
3. The concept of interest rates and credit records will be explained.
4. Students will be advised on what constitutes credit abuse.
5. Warning signs of credit card abuse will be discussed along with strategies to avoid it.
6. Students will be given tips to consider when choosing a credit card as well as various types of credit cards.
7. Credit card fraud will be discussed.