1. The Cover Letter A cover letter always accompanies a resume in the job search process. A resume is a summary of education, work experience, and skills. A cover letter is an introduction of yourself in your own words to a potential employer.
2. Nailing the Interview The job interview is a one-time opportunity. Start making an impression by dressing appropriately. Dress codes for men and women, and universal interview tips are included.
3. Nailing the Interview: Meeting the Interviewer Tips for a successful first meeting with the interview are demonstrated. Be prepared for all potential questions an interviewer might ask. Typical questions and "trap" questions are included. Learn to ask the right questions.
4. Assessing a Job Offer There are three basic choices when given a job offer: accept it, ask for changes, or decline. Tips for assessing a job offer are included.
5. Negotiating a Salary A few minutes of salary negotiation can mean a lot to a person's well-being. Review salary ranges online, and calculate living expenses. Additional elements of salary negotiations are included.