Write for Us
Become a B.E. Publishing Author
B.E. Publishing regularly seeks business education, technology, and career studies authors to become part of our publishing team. If you teach (or have taught) any of the courses listed below and have ever dreamed of becoming an author, we'd love to hear from you. Whether it's a creative project or simulation you've created and done with your students, or any other type of resource material, we can help you transform your classroom concept and idea into a marketable product.
|We publish materials for: |
- Broadly Applicable Business Lesson & Ideas
- Business Communications
- Business English
- Business Law
- Business Math
- Computer Technology including MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Career Readiness
- Desktop Publishing (MS Publisher, InDesign)
- International Business
- Internet Technology
- Introduction to Business
- Integrated course project
- Multimedia & Computer Presentations
- Personal Finance
- Promotion of Business Education
- Spreadsheet applications
- Web Page Design
- Word processing applications
|We will be glad to evaluate the following materials to consider for publishing: |
- Lesson Plans
- Classroom Projects
- Written Course Curriculum
- Textbook Ideas
- Software Concepts
- Any other resource materials that could benefit the teaching and learning of business, career, or technology content areas
General background information about how the process works:
B.E. Publishing offers an experienced professional staff of textbook and classroom resource editors, authors, and publishers that can work with you to make your proposal a reality.
With B.E. Publishing as your publishing partner, we work with authors every step of the way in getting your ideas from paper into print. Whether it's a course textbook, a classroom supplement, or a software concept, we work aggressively to ensure that your finished published product yields a professional format and meets the needs of the specific targeted discipline area.
Our predominant focus is on producing and publishing classroom supplements that help students to connect course content to the real-world of business, technology, and careers.
How to establish an initial communication:
If you would like to receive more information on exploring the exciting possibilities of becoming an author, the first step is to establish an initial contact with our company. Please contact us by sending a communication (see guidelines below or download our Book Proposal Form) using any of the following methods:
Mail: B.E. Publishing • Box 8558 • Warwick, RI 02888
Please include the following in your message:
- Indicate what subject/course area(s) you are interested in publishing material for
- Indicate the grade level(s) the proposed material would be appropriate for
- Indicate whether the proposal is for a classroom textbook, supplement, software, or other supporting teaching and/or learning aids
- Provide a brief 100-200 word abstract summary of the publishing proposal (attachments are acceptable)
- Include your complete contact information so we may contact you regarding your proposal
- Include your job title, number of years of experience in industry, and/or teaching in the business, technology, or career fields
Alternately, you can download our Book Proposal Form.
When you can expect to hear back from us:
Once we receive your initial contact, we will review your proposal and get back in touch with you to provide the next steps in the publishing process. Typical response time is usually 2-4 weeks.